We build and run a business-critical transactional SaaS platform that powers several
globally operating brands. Our clients care about digitizing and optimizing their
self-service selling and buying operations to perfection. We care about their success.
To improve their business our web and mobile-based platform provide retailers with
the experience to easily place large orders with our clients. At Neocles you work on a
product that is transforming the way big brands do business.
About us in short:
We engineer digital simplicity...and run it
Business-critical transactional system
Product | SaaS | Digital Selling & Buying
Puma | Bestseller | Ecco | Brooks Running l Esprit
C# | .NET | Angular | Azure | Elastic
What you’ll do :
- You will be working across the full business lifecycle - from idea validation, product discovery, MVP definition, scoping and release to Production.
- You'll be partnering with a product designer, using UX principles to create wireframes to describe user journeys and create a prototype that can be taken into a full UI design.
- You'll be representing the clients' and users' interests and you will be the clients' main contact with respect to the needs and wishes of our clients and their users.
- You'll manage the backlog and decide on the priorities, based on a thorough assessment of value for our clients and in line with our mission.
- You'll monitor the progress of the sprints/development and will be responsible for the product demos (internal and with the clients)
- You'll use your growth and learning mindset to source innovative ideas and continuously come up with new ways to improve our platform and processes.
Product Role requirements:
- At least 2-3 years as a Product Owner/Product Manager position (or similar) in a Software development company
- Experience in communication with clients and stakeholders
- Experience in creating and owning a product roadmap or strategy
- Experience in scoping and defining products/features and creating sprint plans
- Demonstrated success in defining, launching, and maintaining excellent products
- You are comfortable using lean, agile, and software development lifecycle frameworks
- You have enough technical understanding to work closely with engineers and act as a translator between engineers and non-technical founders
- You are receptive to feedback and can give constructive feedback
- Advanced English — both spoken and written
- Structured, disciplined, and strong planner
- Excellent communicator and listener with an analytical mind
- Challenging the status quo is second nature to you
- You have a positive, strong, and energetic personality
- A flat organization without any micromanagement
- 25 vacation days, public transport compensation, pension plan
- Indefinite contract (two months’ probation)
- Distributed teams across Ukraine and all over Europe
- Innovative, cross-cultural, and service-oriented working environment
- We're a recognized Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) sponsor
1. HR- interview
2. Product interview with the team
Any questions? Please reach out to us via email@example.com