- FE Engineering
Join a multicultural team in one of Europe's most lively cities!
Are you passionate about working on the world’s most successful B2B e-commerce platform for fashion and sports brands?
We are looking for a proactive new Frontend Engineer for our team that wants to face challenges, grow with this young, dynamic company, and watch their work have a real-life impact.
We offer workshops, team outings, and education budgets so you can keep your knowledge cutting-edge. We make sure each of our teammates has a personal growth plan so we can help you meet the goals in your work. Are you ready for the real deal?
About us in short:
We engineer digital simplicity...and run it!
Business-critical transactional system
40+ Team | 10+ Nationalities
Product | SaaS | Digital Selling & Buying
Puma | Bestseller | Ecco | Brooks Running l Esprit
C# | .NET | Angular | Azure | Elastic | Kibana
Our team in faces: https://careers.neocles.io/our-team/
We build and run a business-critical transactional SaaS platform that powers several globally operating brands. Our clients care about digitizing and optimizing their self-service selling and buying operations to perfection. We care about their success. To improve their business our web and mobile-based platform provide retailers with the experience to easily place large orders with our clients. At Neocles you work on a product that is transforming the way big brands do business. Also, a cool fact to share: We have been named "Cool Vendor in Digital Commerce" by Gartner in their 2020 report.
Learning budget: courses, coaching, conferences
A flat, business-oriented organization
Re-evaluation of professional development every 6 months
Quarterly OKR-based planning
Regular salary reviews
25 vacation days, public transport compensation, pension plan
Indefinite contract (after two months probation)
Distributed teams across Ukraine and across Europe
Innovative, cross-cultural, and service-oriented working environment
We're a recognized Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) sponsor
A Day in a Frontend Engineer's Life:
- Take responsibility for developing a user-friendly and versatile application
- Develop new features and improve the stability of the front-end application using Angular 14 which powers both our web and native mobile app
- Work closely within your cross-functional Scrum Team consisting of UX, front-end, back-end and QA engineers
- Build things the right way and pursue clean code
- Work disciplined, improve constantly, bring new ideas and co-pilot our clients
Technically, you have:
- You know how to define and integrate with REST APIs
- You have knowledge of Unit Testing
- Sure, it would be great if you also have knowledge of Mobile development, Azure or UX design… but: your ability and motivation to learn new tools and techniques are more important ;-)
- You are proactive, and communicative with good stress on leadership
- You're a team player that operates across teams and clients
- You are serious about work and motivated to get better
- You love challenges, continuous change, and accountability
- You are honest
1. HR/Screening- interview
*Online Code Assessment
2. Technical Interview
3. Cultural Fit Interview
Read more at https://careers.neocles.io/about-us/
Intrigued? The first step in closing this ‘real deal’ is finding out if you and Neocles are a potential match. Choose your adventure: Apply directly online, drop by the office for a coffee, or get in touch to schedule a (video) call with the team first. Any questions? Please reach out to us via email@example.com